In this lab, students will identify four angiosperms and develop understanding of their role in the environment.
This module has been used in BSU's General Biology II (BIO 192) course.
- Lab: Identifying Angiosperm Vegetative Structures
- SamplePoint Identification Key
- Video: Introduction by Jennifer Forbey
- Video: Case Study Instructions
- Videos currently require a Boise State login. If you use this module, arrangements will be made for you to access them.
- Please contact the project PI or the GEM3 PUI Liaison for assistance in deploying this module in your course.
Boise State University
View All Labs