The aim of this module is to:
- Understand the relevancy of linking genomes to phenomes to understand physiology leveraging knowledge of collaborative research projects in the gut microbiome of herbivores
- Demonstrate basic analyses of microbiota data
- Determine if and how communities differ by variables of interest
- Perform various measurements characterizing microbial community diversity, composition, and structure
This module has been used in BSU's Mammalogy (ZOOL 421) course.
- Video: Microbiome Analysis R Tutorial
- Tutorial: Microbiome Tutorial
- Presentation: The Microbiome
- Lab: Mammal Microbiome R Online Module
- Folder: Data
This folder contains the following:
- R File: Microbiome_tutorial.R
- Data File: classified_rep_seqs.qza
- Data File: feature_table.qza
- Data File: rooted_tree.qza
- Spreadsheet: moose-metadata
- Video currently require a Boise State login. If you use this module, arrangements will be made for you to access it.
- Please contact the project PI or the GEM3 PUI Liaison for assistance in deploying this module in your course.
Boise State University
View All Labs